Last modified: June 4, 2019
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information We may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the MySharePal Mobile App (the “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information We collect in the App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through the App. Our websites and apps may have their own privacy policies, which We encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address listed in the “Contact Information” section below.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, access, or use the App, We may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name and telephone number (“personal information”).
Other types of information you provide to us includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Automatic Information Collection and Automatic Information Collection Technologies
When you access and use the App, We may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App. The technologies We use for automatic information collection may include cookies (or mobile cookies), which are small files placed on your smartphone. If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services We offer or provide though the App.
The usage information We collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, We may disclose personal information that We collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale, disposition or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including without limitation the App EULA.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We have implemented certain commercially reasonable measures intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although We try to protect your personal information, We cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures We provide.